Glued beam in Odessa: principles of manufacture and advantages of the material
Glued beam - one of the modern materials for the construction of houses and facilities made of natural wood. But, of course, you can use it correctly only if the developer fully understands all its specific features. Therefore it is necessary to get acquainted with how make a glued bar and in what its characteristics consist.
Glued beam in Odessa from the producer
The principles of manufacturing glued beams allow you to create high quality material. The raw material is the wood of the Carpathian spruce. Felling is carried out in a specially prepared area in the mountainous regions of the country. There are no industrial facilities nearby, which has a positive effect on the quality of final products.
The main feature of the material is that not solid wood is used for its production, but several independent boards, which in production conditions are reliably glued together. Moreover, the boards are stacked so that the direction of the wood fibers in them intersected. And this helps to increase the strength of the material as a whole. Another distinctive feature of glued beams is the presence of a groove-ridge system.
Make glued beam even more practical material is possible by treating it with antiseptic substances and flame retardants.
Advantages of a glued bar from a spruce
Modern building material pleases with manufacturability, simplicity of installation works, practicality and universality of application. In the houses made of a glued beam, it is possible to enter at once as shrinkage is excluded. The positive qualities of the material do not end there.
The main advantages of glued beams:
- high strength and dimensional stability. As mentioned above, glued beams are endowed with the highest strength. Regardless of the intensity of the loads on the product, it retains its shape and size;
- slight shrinkage. Of course, any wood materials can shrink. The difference is how intense this shrinkage will be. In the case of glued beams, it is minimal. For this reason, you can start the internal arrangement of the object after only one or two months have passed since the construction;
- antiseptic protection. There is no need to be afraid that fungal lesions will appear on the glued beam. As previously mentioned, the material is coated with an antiseptic, making it protected from the development of fungal infections;
- simple laying technology. There are no difficulties in erecting a house from glued beams. The groove-comb system present on the material makes this measure literally elementary. It is not necessary to involve any highly skilled workers to build a house;
- presentable appearance. Finally, the glued beam also looks very aesthetically pleasing. So, the objects arranged from it will also look spectacular. If desired, you can apply decorative and protective compositions on wooden walls.
Now it is clear that glued beams in Odessa - a material with a significant set of useful characteristics. And although it is relatively expensive, it is not surprising that it is widespread.
We offer to buy a glued beam in Odessa on favorable terms. Products are delivered directly from the manufacturer, so margins, poor quality material and other negative factors are excluded. If you have any questions or want to place an order immediately, contact our consultants at the phone numbers listed at the top of the page.